Monday, June 9, 2008

About me

Hey there, Adele here.. This is my very first blog and pardon my mistakes if i did anything wrong... I'm a first time offender so don't blame me. Well, about me... I'm just an ordinary 17 year old, that is really trying to enjoy life in the midst of exams and tuition (Not to mention music class). Well, my life is not perfect and i have lots of flaws. Besides that, I love my dogs, Princess and Angel. Well, I have no clue on how to add pictures just yet but be patient. Ah yes, there is a picture of Princess.

I love playing the piano and i've been playing since i was around the age of 3. Besides that, i love singing and drawing. I'm more of an art person (yup, never a study person). Right now, i'm still in high school and facing difficulties and wonders along the way. Hey, youth only comes once, why waste it, right? Well, yeah, that's pretty much about me. I'll try to blog again... maybe in a while =P... (when i'm supposed to be sleeping...shhh...)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i could`nt help noticing the similarities between us.. am also a 17 year old and new blogger.. i really want to learn to play instruments.. i hate studying.. i love comedy and romance:) hope you do well in your blog.. i love the your blogs name

Dele said...

That's cool...